Newbie here!!

kimmi1982

serial binger
Hi all- well I'm no stranger to dieting like most of you here!! I have done all the clubs and most recently have been doing the Cambridge diet. I can no longer stick with the three shakes a day and no food and as a result my weight losses are 1-2 lbs a week. This is ok but I can't continue to pay 42 pounds per week for shakes and food on top!!

So here I am- have stocked up on ready made chocolate shakes (all I like) and am ready to start tomorrow morning!! Not looking forward to what the scales say tomorrow but hey ho- gotta start somewhere!! Xx

Hi Kim,

Welcome!! i like you have tried loads too!! SW was the most recent - didnt work!!! but 5 weeks into Slim Fast im 12.5lbs down wahoo!!! I love the choc premade shake too and Caffe Latte thats all i can really stomach lol! cant do the powder ones! bleurgh.

Anyways good luck and keep us updated of how your getting on :)

p.s wow 13lbs in your 1st week - was this Cambridge diet?! amazing!

x x x

Thanks!! Yep 13 pounds in my first week on cambridge!! But to go from eating over 2000 kcals to 410kcal!!

Well day one down- 2 choc shakes and a small portion of Thai green curry for dinner. No snacks as yet- not much of a snacker! Xx

hi, welcome and good luck!

I just wanted to say I was advised to make sure I fit in the snacks to stop my body going into starvation mode and holding onto what you do give it, and so it slows your weight loss down. I find it hard to fit snacks in when I'm at work as I only get my lunch break. I tend to have a snack at lunchtime with my lunchtime shake, so it doesn't really feel like snacking then anyway, and Have a snack as a pudding with my dinner if I haven't had an afternoon snack (Jelly is really great for this) . My 3rd snack allowance is taken up with cups of tea lol.

Had a few bad days- Havebt been on plan at all as I have been away- excuses excuses!! Am starting Monday as back to work and routine!! X

hi all

Can you add water to the shakes instead of milk

Hi Louise! You are better using the skimmed milk to make your shakes as it bumps up the protein value, which helps keep you fuller for longer. x

Back