Newbie Here!

Hi Everyone

I'm completely new to this forum, so please be gentle with me:wave_cry:

I am actually starting my new diet on 1st January, but wanted to have everything in place ready for me to wake up and start - if I wait until the classes start, I'll never get going!

I'm not sure which diet I will follow yet, I do need the classes but am not sure whether to go for SW or WW.

I don't have a massive appetite, equally if I am eating something I'm enjoying then I just can't leave it until the whole thing is gone! As you can see, I'm very awkward :eek:

I want to lose 3 stone by October, and I want the first stone gone by Easter.

Any advice, hints or tips are welcome - especially advice on to which diet I should try.

Thanks in Advance

Gill xx

Hi Gill, welcome to the forum.
Can't really help with which is the best diet to choose as I've only had a quick look at most and don't really understand how most work.
I'm just sticking with the good old eat healthy and exercise option and have been getting on ok with it so far.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are getting on

Nigel

hi, i think you need to make up your own mind so have a look on both websites :)

i did ww and lost 2.5 stone (twice) then put 1.5stone on again so 4 weeks ago i started sw and have a lost 7.5lbs so far

i used to love ww and wanted to become a leader but ive now realised i prefer sw because i dont feel the pressure of points.
I like how on sw you only get 5-15 syns therefore you cant sit and eat chocolate all day but with ww you could use your points on crap food......

just my opinion :) i did like ww but i know sw works for me :D xx

Back