Newbie here.

Emob

Hi everyone. Glad I have found this forum. May help me on my journey.
Currently on day 3. Finding it tough but not as tough as I thought I would. Major head ache on day 2 and feeling very drained and tired but feeling better today.

Hey Emob!

Welcome to the forum! Well done for getting through day 3, ketosis is just around the corner if you're not there already. Lovely bunch of people on here who are great support, so get to know everyone! Make sure you're drinking enough water and let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hey!! It's my first day on lipotrim, and I have to say its not been difficult at all! And that's saying something as somebody who generally likes to snack a lot!

Well done nuzzy! Welcome to the forum :)

Some bits you will only have access to when you've done a certain number of posts. Good excuse to chat to people ;)

Yea that's true, it's nice having a forum where you can chat to people that actually know what you're going through..how long have you been on LT?

Nearly 21 weeks (on Monday)

Oh wow, now that's dedication! I knew this would be a big step and I psyched myself up for two weeks before I went to the pharmacy.

I'm 24 and 16.5 stones. It's always stopped me going out and doing fun stuff with friends because I feel so conscious.

I also want to be healthy, have kids and be an active mum. After trying many things I am starting to feel optimistic.

P.S I'm going to be a bridesmaid in 5 months and I wanna look my best!

Being in the right mindset is so important. You will have really tough days, but the empowerment you feel from getting through those days is amazing when you realise that it's just a feeling or passing need that will go away and you're not going to die if you don't eat something that moment (and it's mostly your head not your belly that causes those feelings). Not eating food has given me time to think about food differently and start to work through why I have been overeating for soooooo many years (I'm 42 BTW and been overweight since about 6/7 and have been dieting forever). This is defo the best results I've ever had on a diet. It's worth reading the 'Fred' thread by goose for sorting your head out - shout if you can't find it.

I really like the Fred thread too. :)

Back