Newbie here

Gremlim160

Hi all, I started my SlimmingWorld journey 12 weeks ago with online. I have lost 20lbs and have a lot more to go. I’m 17st 5lb now, I would love to get down to 16st by Christmas. And then work on get to 14st next year. I found this site by luck really I was google searching and this came up. And I thought I would have a look around. I sometimes look in the mirror and i see no changes, is it just me or do others have that too.

Hi Gremlin! Not just you. Most of us, I think.

Its good to take selfie of yr fave, side, straight on to camera and back if you can. Then take a photo each month or stone or whatever to see the differences when the scales don't shift as much as we'd like.

I also think it's good to save our measurements in MyFitnessPal or Zero or whatever you use to track weight.

The other issue for larger women us our friends and family often don't comment until we've lost 3 or more stone. I'm not sure if that's because they aren't sure we're on a diet or for them fat is fat or they don't think we are serious!

Anyhow, welcome Gremlin. Come and John us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread- you copy and paste the latest list and add yrself and yr target to the bottom.

You'll be able to read my new diary when you've 50 posts! See you soon.

Back