Newbie here..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hi,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.. I have been reading on this site for quite a while now but only just seem to be approved..

I am on my 7th week of SS and so far so good..

6 weeks and 2 stone, I feel so happy... already feel so much better..

I hope I have posted in the right section it all seems a little confusing.

I love reading all the posts it keeps me going.

Thanks x

Welcome :D:D:D

Hi CurlyWurly, well done on your weightloss.... I am in Essex also but only started CD on Friday.. whereabouts in Essex are you?

I'm near Chelmsford, although I used to live in Barkingside, I went to school in Chigwell and my first husband came from Buckhurst Hill....

I am new to this too! Had a first look on Friday after reading the thread on moneysaving expert. For some reason I have problems posting on there.
Started SS on Friday, have done this diet before and failed. Gave up far too easily and also tried to use as a panic fix before a holiday.
This time is third time, lets hope its lucky!!!!

Welcome all - use this site to help ya though it certainly helped me through my 1st week xxx

welcome everyone - all the best with your weightloss journey and use this site as often as ya can it should help ya keep on track...gud luck

My brother went there too.. I used to live literally 2 mins from the school...... how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

I'm 44, nearly 45, and my sister also went there, she is 43 so quite a while back now.... lol My nan used to live opposite the Bald Hind....

Back