Newbie here!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi all, I've done slimming world before but never stuck to it for more then a week or so. This time I'm going to get to my target. Today is the start of my 3rd week and im filling in at the shop at class for a few weeks where all the hi fi bars etc are sold. This has helped encourage me and made sure im there every week. Ive just joined the May Bank Holiday challenge too. So I've plenty to be getting on with :). I've 133 to lose but I'm going to think of it in 10% target then 1 stone targets as 133lb is too much to contemplate at the mo. Has any lost this amount or have this amount to lose? I would be interested to hear your experiences and tips!

Anyway sorry for rambling :D Its my weigh in tonight so hopefully i'll have a good report for you all later!

Bye for now

Hi Jodidi,

Wow you sound determined, good luck with the plan!

Mels

Hiya mate!

Well done on your commitment so far. It's a really good idea to help at the shop if you feel it will make you more likely to go to class.

I think it's a great idea to have small goals. I do exactly the same so I am always working towards something that is nearby and doesn't seem like a lifetime away.

Anyway- welcome to the forum and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Welcome, and you're sure to do it this time with that positive attitude!

Welcome!!

I'm quite new to the site but everyone is very helpful and friendly, so you'll soon settle in.

I have loads still to lose, but I try not to think of how much I've still got to go as it's too much and I'll feel like I'll never achieve it. Instead I go for little targets and remind myself of how far I've already come.

You sound very positive - this time you'll do it!

Back