Newbie here!

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
Hello all! :wave:

I am new to SW, I joined on Tuesday evening...
My name is Sarah, I am 30 and I am mummy to a little girl called Molly! I have around 1.5 stone to lose so far and may need to go a bit further but we will see.

Looking forward to chatting with you all x

:welcome2:Hi Hun, nice to meet you. You will get loads of help and advice on here everyones great. xxx Loobylou

Hello Sarah..welcome!! Ive only been doing it 3 and a half weks..but Im finding it soo easy!! Especially with this forum to get advice and encouragement:D

Hi Sarah and welcome ~ My target is 1.5stone too so good luck to us both! Am finding SW fantastic, it's not like a diet at all. This forum is invaluable ~ everyone is friendly and supportive and you can pick up great tips and recipes. I look forward to hearing how you are getting on xx

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I have been reading and posting since yesterday and I must say it does seem like a really fab board and everyone is so friendly! xx

Thank you all for your lovely messages. I have been reading and posting since yesterday and I must say it does seem like a really fab board and everyone is so friendly! xx

Ooooooo wait until a full moon, it gets a bit 'hairy' on here then!!

Only joking. Feeling in a very daft mood today (and nearly got caught writing on forums when I should be working!)

HI Sarah,

Welcome to Mini's, you'll love it. It's my best support for my diet, even better than my life long friends!! Weird to say that but it's true.

This site helps me keep focused and on track.

Good luck for your WI.

Back