newbie here!

I started yesterday too. Day1 was fine and day2 seems to be ok too. Im not really hungry but miss the taste of junk food...lol :) Waiting for ketosis to hit and that energized feeling.

Day 3 has gone without a hitch, 4 ltrs of water plus couple of cups of t! Only downside is I still have 1 pack 2 go but think I'll save it for the morning as I have early start and think I might need 4 packs as I'll be doing a 12 hour day and I know that day 4/5 previously have always been a struggle with fatigue & the cold!
Its nearly 10pm now and I've only just had a huge bowl of soup, I add tspn Bouillion so it goes further as I add extra water & sum of those funny husk things so it thickens it a little!
Anyway - day 3 over and out... Here's to Day 4! Before we all know it it'll be wk 4! Cant wait to get these first 2wks under my belt then I know that I'll be on my way!
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - this is so gonna be worth it!
Thanks for reading
W_M
xxx xxx

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGood Morning

Hi All
Sorry I have been sooooooooooooo busy at work (with no internet access to Mini's :cry:) that by the time I got home & had my soup all I did was watch telly for about half hour then HAVE to go to bed!

Its day 5 for me and this is all going great!

How's everyone else getting on please????????????????
xxxxx

Back