Newbie -Hiya

Sha74

Hello to you all,

Glad i came across minimins, I really thought i was going to go it alone !. I recently have had my 4th boy and he is 4 & half months old now and i have four weeks intill back to work.....

I had been at my ideal weight before i was pregnant but as usual i put on between 4 - 5 stone in weight throughout pregnancy.

My friend has just joined WW and boy hasnt it changed now from years ago when i used to go !. Due to finance i am unable to join so im starting to go it alone at home :cry:.

I am sure that i will be visiting this site daily for encouragement and to feel confident to do the same for others.... Looking forward to getting back into my size 12 clothes hanging in the wardrobe :D.

Sharon x

Hi Sharon , welcome Hun and your definitely not alone on here. I am doing to old WW points system. I tried the new system and did not like it so I brought the 2010 points books of eBay (lol) and am almost at the end of my first week. What day is your weigh in day? I am also trying to loose some baby weight but my youngest Is now 3. Welcome again

Congratulations on your little boy and good luck with your weight loss journey it won't be long before you get there m'dear.

Back