Total Solution Newbie! - I need of some serious support!

I about to embark on this diet.. and im am so scared. scared of being hungry and feeling empty.. i know it sounds serally silly but im scared of givign to cravings.

ive just ordered a monthly pack to get me started and would appericate if anyone could give me a boost along the way...

I really do hope i can do this!

Hi im sure you can do it hun.
It's my first day today and i have survived, i like you was worried i'd be starving and im not. The hardest thing is saying no to your cravings, the way i'm trying to look at it is what do i want more the choccy biscuit or a fab figure :) its only something that you can decide :)

You can unquestionably stick to it! You have absolutely all the brain power, iron will, stamina, inner beauty, strength and vision to do this. You don't need any magic powers or to be a superhero.

And if you think you can't, post here again and we will tell you that you can!

xx

Have a read through the diaries and you will see that you most certainly can - I genuinely believe anyone can do it. Just stick at it. Weight loss is rapid, the buzz you get when you see results fast will be the biggest motivator :D

I am absolute proof that you can stick to this diet. I fail on EVERY diet i do but i have stuck to this one and haven't given in once.

This forum offers brilliant support and when I'm having a wobble moment i log on and just tell these wonderful folks and they cheer me up and spur me on.

I started today and take a day at a time. Once you pass the next few days, it does get easier. And when you see the huge weight losses too

When it gets hard come on here and read how others are doing. For me the "before n after" thread so so motivated and inspired me. If you read someone's diary starting the diet at 350lbs then get down to 160lbs, you think to urself wowza this is real. It works! Honestly people's honesty on this thread really got me through and still does.

You can do it hun... Once you get into the swing of things you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck to you, I started Monday and whilst it's been hard I think I am finally getting into it. I agree with PP about coming on here whenever you feel low. I know I wouldn't be able to do Exante without the advice and support of others on this site that are going through it too xx

Wow you guys are lovely and very supportive! - i shall be comign on this forum more offten! - i think i had my first wobbley before i even started lol! expect more!

I just started today - and im going to pop to the gym for a bit... (i want the steam room more than anything im full of spots!! - i hope thats ok on this diet!)

I shall keep you all updated pover the bank hoilday with the weight losses! I think ill weight myself every sunday and measure myself.. see if inches start coming off!

What is everyone doin for the bank hoilday.. much earned rest i hope for everyone!! :)

:)

It does work and you can do it!! The only thing I would say is, no-body's perfect........... if you have a blip, forget it and just carry on. If you make the mistake of thinking 'oh well I've blown it now, might as well carry on' then you're making it much harder for yourself. Most of the diaries will show people aren't perfect, but persistence is key. Good luck and welcome :)

I have my goal in mind and i think it makes it easier when you can see what you want as the end goal!..

I see myself as a beautiful indian bride :) when i finally get married to my OH... btw i am refusing to get married til ive lost the weight so you can guess it just the waiting game for him lol bless! - but in my mind ive got so much riding of my weight.. not becuase other people want me too but i want too... and i just have to do it... i think thats why the first day and today havent been too bad..

just wait until it reali kicks in then ill be having a wobble every day lol!

Once you get past the first few days the hunger and cravings just disappear and I love how light I feel. Will look forward to a slimline bride picture very soon!

:) Im on day 3 now and it isnt too bad! :p

weird thing is i miss chewing stuff like chicken rather than actually wanting the food itself.

i havent gone into ketosis yet.. does everyone on this diet go into it?

x

Hey chick :) well done on sticking to it so far! Most people will go into ketosis, it would be very rare for you not to as long as you're sticking to the packs 100% and making sure you get lots of water down your neck :D Even if you weren't to go into ketosis you would still lose weight as it's the lack of calories that makes this diet work. Ooh it's exciting being first week hehe you're gonna have an amazing weight loss at your first weigh in xx

Hey chick :) well done on sticking to it so far! Most people will go into ketosis, it would be very rare for you not to as long as you're sticking to the packs 100% and making sure you get lots of water down your neck :D Even if you weren't to go into ketosis you would still lose weight as it's the lack of calories that makes this diet work. Ooh it's exciting being first week hehe you're gonna have an amazing weight loss at your first weigh in xx

Ahh thank you Jennie.. well ive stuck to the packs.. its been easier over the weekend.. im worried about the return to work as i used to nibble at things alot. so im thinking of spliting packs and having little and lots throughout the day! I shall let u know how it goes!

Im so nervous for my first weigh in.. do you find it is better to weigh in the morning or afternoon?

x

I always weigh in first thing, after having a wee lol. This way I figure it is a more consistent weight cos your body is pretty empty whereas if you do it in the afternoon then you've probably drunk loads of water and stuff. But as long as you do it at the same time of day each weigh in then it will be pretty consistent.

Good idea on splitting the packs, it works for lots of people on here :) I tend to just get them down me but then I'm not really affected by hunger any more so it's not an issue lol.

xx

Back