Newbie in Edinburgh, doing Slimming World

xavec

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd finally post something and "join in" propery instead of lurking, if only so I can work up my posts enough to see people's inspirational photos! (so looking forward to that, thank you anyone who has put such pics up.) Also, wanted to make a note of my weight loss journey, and an opening post seems as good a place as any to remind myself of my goals...particularly as there's noore room in my signature!

Anyway, I'm 29, I work in an office in Scotland's beautiful capital city, and I'm doing SW online. So far things are going well!

Nice to meet you all,

Xavec xx

---------------

Target 1 = 16 stone 7lbs - DONE :D
Target 2 = 16 stone
Target 3 = size 18
Target 4 = Club 10
Target 5 = 15 stone
Target 6 =
BMI 29 (14st 7lb)
Target 7 = size 16
Target 8 = 13 stone
Target 9 = 12 stone
Target 10 = size 14
Target 11 = BMI 24 (11st 11lb)
Target 11 = 11 stone
Target 13 = 10st 7lb

Hi!
I am also new here and doing slimming world online, but this is the second time I have done slimmers world my first time I was in a group so here Iam again after putting most of what I lost on again!!!
Would love to follow you and your progress, Iam from Switzerland but a Brit expat and used to live in cupar, fife

Thank you everyone! Was really great to log back in and see the replies! I'd love to follow you too angelicwave, and you too kgallacher, as it looks like we're goin to be making a similar sort of journey - personally I find that really inspiring so thank you for posting and don't be surprised if you see me haning about from now on :) :)

Good luck aain everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and a huge good luck. I'm a SW veteran too, we have that in common ! I think there's a few of us about hun ;-)
I look forward to following your progress along the way.
Bye for now x

Back