Newbie in need!

First of all you should never be starving on SW!

There are tones of recipes on the recipe thread. I suggest you look at the food diaries too to get some ideas.

Why are your starving, what have you eaten so far? How many days have you been on plan?

I think the main tip is to be prepared!! Make sure you have lots of sw friendly food in, or with you at work, so if you do get hungry you can reach for a free/low syn food and not mess up.

I tend to be someone who gets in from work and just cannot be bothered to cook, so what i tend to do is make a huge sw meal one day and freeze it. that way there's no excuses!

Also, there is so much you can eat, and different recipes, get some off ebay or at group - try different things! You will never get bored and never be hungry.

Good luck and see you around! xx

Agree, there's no need to be starving! Maybe try having a bowl of superfree/free soup as a starter to your lunch/dinner.

Thanks all, I've got a 4 wk old and a teething 1year old so since I started Monday not really had chance to have a proper look at stuff so not eaten much coz I wasn't sure of the diet yet and didn't want to mess it up. Did it for 4 wks just before I found out I was pregnant so I've stocked up on some bits I could remember but t,hats about it, I shall hav a proper look on here tonight wen the girls are asleep, thanks for advice tho, nice to know people are supportive :)

bless you sound like you've got your hands full! all the more reason for planning and preparing.

remember you can have anything in moderation as long as you syn it, what would you normally reach for? sometimes it helps to slimming world friendly some of your faves up so you can just reach out and grab them x

That's a good idea, are ryvita mimis a hexb? Think I'm gun a spend wend inthe kitchen and get some stuff in so I've just been snacking when I can rather than eating any meals except maybe tea when the girls are in bed which is why I'm hungry now. I'd normally just grab a bag of crisps or a sausage, pork pie or chocolat bar from fridge or anything that's right there to eat very quickly. Not really a fruit or raw veg fan so is there anything you ca think of I can have in to just grab? Thank you :)

boiled eggs, little packs of ham, pickled onions/eggs and gherkins (My faves not to everyones taste lol)
SW quiche, muller light yoghurts,

yep 30g bag ryvita minis are a hex b

do you have a slow cooker? I like to make a big sauepan of veggie soup and then put it in the slow cooker so it keeps warm all day, then when i am hungry i can just grab a cup of soup! Carrot and coriander is my fave, it's just onion, carrot, veg stock and dried coriander all boiled up then blended. YOu can use any veg! Leek and potato is also lovely, I use onions, leek, potato and chicken stock, again blended all up, really filling and tasty xx

Yeh I made leek and potato on Tuesday but gud idea to keep it warm to snack on wen I get chance coz I made a pasta n sauce today an only at half coz it took ten mins to make an my youngest started crying just as I started eating! Typical! Lol

agree fab idea to keep it warm, might just do that with my magic soup over the weekend thanks xx

My fave free snack if I really can't wait til tea time is a big banana and a free yogurt (weight watchers ones or muller light) so when you want something quick that's a good one. Or hang on to your healthy extra and can grab a cereal bar. You might surprise yourself with the raw veggies, raw carrot is lovely! Must be hard with 2 babies to look after I can imagine but I'm sure with this forum we can all give you some advice.

Oooh thought of another one grapes are great to just grab too

Back