newbie - joined ww online

nicnocks

Hi
Ive just joined ww online and this time want to really stick to it as i have lots happening this year, my daughter starts school in aug and i don't want to be a fat mummy, i have australian family coming over in june and basically i have just turned 30 and don't want my 30s to be spent the way my 20s were, constantly dieting and gaining moreweight. Every summer i feel terrible in the heat and wish i could wear nice summery clothes.
Im 18.10 and would like to get to 9.5, i know i won't manage this by summer but i hope to have a chunk off at least to feel a bit better. I' m doing ww pro points and have 40 a day and 49 per week at the moment. I have tried most methods of weightloss in the past, such as sw, scottish slimmers, rosmary conley, xenical, atkins and phentermine and diethylpropion. Im hoping this is the last thing i try.
Hope to get to know you all :) xx

Hi and welcome to the site :) You will find loads of support here and any questions you have just ask and you will always get a reply :) I have tried several diets and nothing has ever seemed to worked. My weight has constantly always been up and down all my life and its just been a frustration finding something that actually works. Then i discovered the ww pro points diet and for me it actually works :) It helps me to control my portion size and made me realise all the crap food i was eating. Its totally opened my eyes up in the food world.
I ended up losing just under a stone in 3 weeks. You can eat anything you want as long as you calculate it and keep track of your points. I found that planning my meals a day ahead really helped me because then i had a routine and something in black and white to stick to. Before i would just rush about and eat junk food as a quick meal. Weight Watchers has made me realise that i can eat anything in moderation :) To me its not a diet its a lifestyle choice.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi,

I have just joined online too, I weigh 18 stone and I too have tried every diet going, including ww before it turned to pp's. I completely understand your summer issues, I have the same problem, sat there in my jeans and jumper baking hot because I can't bear to inflict my fatness on the rest of the world! I have serious issues with myself and they all stem from my weight so have decided that Xmas 2011 is the last year I will despise what I see in the mirror! Good luck on your Journey and let's both do this for the last time x

Thanks ladies, this is my day 1 and so far so good but don't want to jinx it lol, good luck on both your weightloss journeys! xx

Hya,

I have just joined online today, did you find it easy to navigate round the site? I didnt at first when I was trying to log foods and add favoutites but I think I got the hang of it now,

good luck

Julia

Hi joined a ww group last night and weighed in at 18st 6lbs :cry: can guarantee I wont see that weight again!! Good luck ladies, look forward to keeping up with your journeys :)

Last edited:
Hi I joined WW online on Sunday, I am 15st (heaviest I have ever been) and never want to see that number again.
Good luck on your journey and look forward to getting to know you all better along the way :)

Good luck everyone :)

Back