Newbie - Just ordered 7 day starter pack

becs1973

:sign0144:

Hi everyone,
So happy to have found this forum! Since I was in my mid 20's I've been slowly putting on weight - I managed to lose around 2 stone when I was about 24 on the Rosemary Conley 28 day plan, and I kept it off for quite a while, but gradually over the past 10 or so years it's all crept back on. Also I had a baby 8 months ago and I've found my shape has changed completely - so now my 12 stone 2lbs seems to show even more on my 5ft 4in frame.

I'm aiming to lose 2 stone 8 lbs and hope to do it sooner rather than later. I've tried WW but I just find I don't have the time to count points and also I find the whole completely free choice thing so difficult - I find myself eating a pizza and promising myself I'll make up the points the next day and then never doing so.

So now the time has come for drastic action, I just can't carry on buying bigger and bigger clothes and I'm getting really depressed about myself (also have PND and the state of my body seems to make me feel even worse about myself).

So, I'm starting on CS, I'm hoping the first parcel will arrive tomorrow and then hope to start on Monday next week once my mum has left. I'm so hoping this kick starts a new phase for me!

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, as I'm sure i'll be on here alot for some moral support. My partner refuses to believe I can do this, as I've started and stopped so many diets since he's known me but I hope to prove him wrong this time ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, as I'm sure i'll be on here alot for some moral support. My partner refuses to believe I can do this, as I've started and stopped so many diets since he's known me but I hope to prove him wrong this time ;)

Can I just say.... all of the ladies (and odd gent!) that come onto this forum will provide you with loads of advice, motivation and morale support!

Howdy and Welcome to the forum :) :)

There has been some amazing losses on the diet...and in such a short space of time as well. Just stick with it :) :)

Sooz xx

Back