Newbie:) Just saying Hi !!

hello,welcome to sw and minimins,how have you been finding sw??this is a great site and you ll love it, its full of info,lovelly recipes and the guys and girls are great on here xx

hi there, wife joined sw last march so I joined too find it great as I like my grub being a hungry trucker, just made a huge beef casserole to take away with me for the next few nights. must be working as 2 stone gone already
oh im glad youve been a great support for your wife,alot of husbands leave them 2 it so good on you and 2 stone off thats great well done :)

Wow.... well done. My Dad is a lorry driver too... I worry about him sleeping in his lorry when it's cold like this. Hope the casserole keeps you toasty xxx

Welcome to the site. I joined SW 9 weeks ago and have lost just under 2 stone too :)

Keep popping in when you have internet access, the folks on here are so friendly and helpful. I find it really helps midweek when I'm half way between one WI to another.

welcome on board x

Wow.... well done. My Dad is a lorry driver too... I worry about him sleeping in his lorry when it's cold like this. Hope the casserole keeps you toasty xxx

my dad was a long distance lorry driver to,hes retired now,but i used 2 worry about him in the cold,awww bless him

my dads a lorry driver too! x

so, lorry drivers produce over weight daughters hehe! xxx

Hello and welcome and my dads a HGV driver too! No overnight things tho lol
x

Hi and welcome, well done on your weightloss so far keep it up

Hi Par

Know that you are not here atm... but Welcome to MM and sounds like you are doing great on the SW so far... inspiration to men and women!

Hope you wore your thermals... snowing here in france too!

Oh .. sorry my father isn't a lorry driver! :8855:

welcome to mini mins its great sooo much info on here it's great
good luck!x

:welcome: to the forum. Check out the recipe sticky at the top of the page for ideas on meals if you get stuck x

Back