Newbie looking for advice

Twists

Hi all. I'm new to the forum :wave_cry:

I've lost 2stone with propoints so far but am really struggling to lose this last 7lbs! I've STS at weigh ins for the last 5 weeks! I just cant seem to get my head round it all anymore, I've completely lost my Mojo! I dont know if its because I've been doing it for so long (started in January) or what... but I get married in 9 weeks and unless I do something about it now I'm not going to fit in my dress!!!!

Any advice from people who have temporarily lost their mojo and managed to get it back?!

Can you up your exercise or maybe change your exercise to something different to see if that helps.

Good luck, you've done really well so far.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Completely change your diet regime.
If you normally have cereal for breakfast then try fruit and yogurt, toast or crumpets Alternate your breakfasts so you have something different every day.

Have your main meal at lunch time for a couple of days a week.

Make sure you write everything down as its soooo easy to forget that little something between meals which could cost you loads of points

And change your exercise routine. Walk instead of using the car

And finally put a big photo of your beautiful wedding dress on the front of your snack cupboard/fridge.

Hope you make it through and look lovely on your wedding day

Ang x

Thank you! Thats a really good idea about changing what I eat... I have got stuck in a bit of a rut I think.

I'm going to make a new start as from tomorrow morning - completely change my meals around!

I'm also starting to exercise a bit more as from this week too - doing a zumba class on Thursday and then from next week will be doing swimming at least once a week and zumba.

I think I might have to start becoming a regular on here too - seems full of good advice and great recipes!!

I WILL get into my wedding dress!! Lol xx

Historically when I have got stuck in a rut, I have had a total blow out for one day only to give my body a shock and kickstart my metabolism - the very next day, I get straight back on it. I'm not sure if it would work for anyone else, but it has helped me before.

I do exactly what MrsMc does... Nothing worse than trying to recoup your points in the middle of the day you had a little stumble on, just do some light damage control (ie. Don't go completely overboard), but stop counting for the day and surprisingly you'll feel ready to get back on it the day afterwards.

Back