Newbie looking for the right weight loss planH

Hi everyone, Im new (obviously)...Ive got alot of weight to loose! Im terrible with dieting...I work long hours, days and nights so I need something easy to follow. I love my take-aways and junk food...will need to keep reminding myself its a diet!

I was thinking about trying Tesco Ultraslim as it seems rather easy on the bank balance! Has anyone else tried tesco ultraslim?

hello and welcome to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey :) I have not tried Tesco Ultraslim but as IreneH said I am sure that there are a few of us on the forums who have!

Sharkbait1983 x

:p:p:p

I've tried a mixture of slimfast and ultraslim a little while ago and enjoyed the slimfast shakes so much more. This is mostly because ultraslim shakes are quite chocolate orientated and I don't really like chocolate that much.
I found ultraslim (the strawberry ones ready-made) gave me a sugar rush, which then left me crashing soon after. The powders I made up with skimmed milk and popped in the empty slimfast bottles were horrible, until I started putting them in the blender and adding a bit of sweetner to them (I soon got bored of cafe latte and strawberry)
The slimfast ready made shakes were lovely, I never tried the powders because they were too expensive... they did have an offer on in Tesco at the moment with the drums being £5 each, no idea if that's worth it. I just get a couple of bottles of slimfast now (adore the vanilla) so I can have breakfast when I'm in a hurry.
Hope that helps :)

Back