• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finding the right diet for me

chug

Silver Member
Hi all

Ok I need some advice. Obviously I want to loose some weight but there is so many diets out there I really don't know which one is best for me. I've lost over 1 stone since December 2016 and managed to keep it off for a year which is impressive for me lol. Anyway I have been going to the gym and its the gym that has helped me keep it off but I'm at the point where I'm stable and no more will come off and so I feel I need to change my diet. My biggest problem is I don't eat vegetable so lovely ladies and men what diet can you recommend for me? I'm happy to answer any questions that I can lol x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
Have you kept a record of your measurements. I am 9 stone and where a couple of years ago I was fit and slim and exercised a lot now I am still 9 stone but got fat instead of muscle due to not being able to exercise so much.

How tall are you?
What do you weigh?

chug

Silver Member
Hi Craftermary. Thank you for replying. I haven't measured myself but I have gone my belt I wear every day and I'm still on the same hole lol.

I'm 5 foot 4 and my weight is 73.4kg. Sorry I always go via kilos rather than stones lol