Newbie Lucy's Diet On Extra Easy!

23rd Jan
Breakfast:
Branflakes (HE B), Banana, blueberries and Milk (HE A)

Lunch:
Poached Eggs, Baked Beans and Tomatoes. Apple afterwards.

Dinner:

SW Spaghetti Carbonara with Parmesan Cheese (1 1/2 Syns) and a Mullerlight Vanilla Yoghurt

Last edited:
24th Jan

Breakfast:
Apple, Banana, Blueberries

Starbucks caffe latte with semi skimmed milk (7 1/2 Syns)

Lunch:
Mixed rice with peas, sweetcorn, prawns, peppers and cucumber with soy sauce. (free)

Strawberries as a snack

Dinner:
SW Chilli Con Carne and parmesan cheese (1 1/2 Syns)

whoop hellooooo!!! xxx

25th Jan

Breakfast:
Scrambled egg, tomatoes, 1 slice white bread (3 1/2 Syns) Cuppa tea (milk HE A)

Lunch:
Mug shot, Quaker Oats crisps (HE B)

Dinner:
Jacket potato, baked beans.

SW weigh in tonight so quick dinner. Argh I'm nervous, havent had a great week!

Hi Lucy. Good luck with your WI tonight. Just a suggestion, when you go out for a latte ask it to be made with skimmed milk, then you are just using your HEA and don't need to syn the milk :)

Thanks for the advice Eternal flame (sorry, cant read your real name anywhere!)
On the day I had Starbucks I had forgotten to record my Healthy Extras and I had Skimmed milk already as my HE A so I synned the latte, but if I had asked for skimmed milk in my latte and used sweetner would it had been free?
Thanks for you time! x

Brilliant, thanks a lot Nikki!

26th Jan

Breakfast:
Apple, Mullerlight yoghurt banana custard flavour
Cup of tea with milk (HE A)

Lunch:
Mug Shot (2 syns) 2 slices wholemeal Nimble bread (HE B)

Snack:
Crab sticks, blueberries and strawberries

Dinner:
SW sausage caserole with 2 Morrissons Eat Smart sausages (1/2 syn each) and mash.

how r u using all ur hea milk in 1 cuppa hun?x

I have rather milky teas in a massive cup lol! And I used milk in the mash potatoes last night too, used all but about 20ml I think. Sometimes if there is enough left over then I have a glass of it too. Most of the time I do use all of it I promise! x

27th Jan

Breakfast:
Apple, banana, blueberries, natural low fat yoghurt

Lunch:
2 slices wholemeal Nimble bread (toasted) with beans and boiled egg.
Strawberries.

Dinner:
Dont know yet as I need to pop to the shops to find something! Vics out and the kids are having sausage casserole from last night so I dont want to cook a meal for just me! Any suggestions for a quick small meal would be great! x

Do you have any rice in? Veggies? You could do a veggie biryani. Curry powder, onions, veggies, tin of chopped toms and seasoning. Then add a cup of rice and 1 3/4 cup of boiled water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins, take off heat and cover with a lid, leave it for 10 mins to steam and it'll be ready. You can add chilli at this point to spice it up more :) xx

Gah, wish I had read your message before I went out Nikki! Ended up getting Morrisons Eat Smart Cottage pie (4 syns, was really tastey too!) and a massive bowlfull of brocoli, red cabbage and green beans.
But I nearly always have rice random veggies and tins of tomato and curry powder in the house so will definitely be doing that recipe on another busy day! My other half would love that too. xx

28th Jan

Breakfast:
Nothing! Totally didnt have time, not even any time for a cuppa! :-(

Lunch:
Had it late, at about 3pm. Having a really bad day! Had a Pot Noodle In a Cup thing, Chicken flavour which was 1 syn and had 2 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread (HE B) had some laughing cow light triangles (HE A) but it says I should have 6 of them.. I only used two because that was a little bit too thick on my toast so I wasnt going to stick another 4 on!
Apple

Dinner:
Prawn biryani: rice, peas, spring onions, red pepper, onions, potato, spices and prawns. Yum!

Last edited:
make time for yourself hun! set r alarm for 7 and have some you time! xxx

Kids woke me up at 7am this morning, (sob, usually sleep till 8am!)
Its just been one of those days, you know where you rush around and nothing gets done! It'll be better tomorrow i'm sure. xx

29th Jan

Breakfast:
Apple, kiwi fruit and low fat fromage frais

Lunch:
Red pepper and mushroom omlette with side salad

Dinner:
Lean mince beef burgers topped with cheese (HE A) in a wholemeal bread roll (HE B)
Spicy wedges and rocket salad.
Mullerlight yoghurt vanilla and chocolate flavour

Snacks:
Fruit!

mm sounds like a yummy day!!! xxx

Back