Newbie Lucy's Diet On Extra Easy!

Morning Lucy, hope all is well and yesterdays burger and wedges sounded nice! xx

hi hun how you getting on? xx

Hiya love, yeah things are going well thanks. Havent been online for the past few days as ive been up at my dads and have been socializing a lot lol!
Good news though, was supposed to have a weigh in tonight but as i'm out of town I weighed myself at Boots today and have lost 4lb this week! Though I dont think I can really count it as ive been going by Slimming Worlds scales so they could different from the ones I used today... But I'm hoping they are pretty close lol!! How are you getting on? Sorry I havent been online recently. Things will be back to normal once Im back home lol.
Really struggling with all the temptations around my dads though. My step mum has a table laid out with loads of different chocolates and its so hard to not to eat anything :-( Had a walnut whip today as I couldnt help myself!! xxx

I always have chocolate hun!!! Save your syns for some chocolate everyday! doesnt mean youll put weight on as long as you stick within your syns!! thats fab hun!! and no worries I rememberd you was at your dads.. hope your having a good time and the kids are okay xxx

Thanks Zoe, had a lovely time at my dads. Though I am dreading my weigh in tomorrow! Had healthy meals but didnt stick to my syns and ate all the wrong things. :-(
Never mind, am back now!

Todays food. 7th Feb
Breakfast:
Nothing! Well I had a black americano at Starbucks which was free and about a third of my sons leftover banana lol.

Lunch:
Stir fry with noodles (stir fry included mushrooms, red and green peppers, baby sweetcorn, mange tout, bean sprouts and cabbage) and soy sauce

Snack:
Fruit salad with low fat yoghurt (blueberries, strawberries, kiwi fruit)

Dinner:
SW Spaghetti Carbonara with parmesan cheese (1 1/2 syns)
Low fat toffee yoghurt (4 syns

Back