Newbie male 26 years young ;)

Willywoo

Hey guys this is a great place!!!! Just placed my order this morning and hoping to start as soon as it arrives ..... My other half has some LL and lipotrim in the drawer so thinking should I start now with them as he doesn't use them?

I have a belly and really want to lose it I look at my pics and see fat ugly me, so I've decided to do something about it!

I see there is a few other guys on here doing this! Exante should put a male weight loss example on there website as it seems to be all u lady's ;) x

Wish me luck I'm gonna need it!!!!!

hey there :D

you could use the LT or LL stuff....its the same thing - just check its in date, this stuff goes out of date quickly!

i am sure i have seen some other guys on here :cool:

howdy, I agree they should put some pics of blokies on their site :p I start tomorrow, tried lipotrim and hated the taste....heres hoping :) x

Hi i started wednesday of this week and so far so good .... totally agree Exante should have some male success stories on their website or at least some male weight loss diaries.... but good luck and keep us all updated and i will do the same.

Just popping in to say hello and welcome :)
I'm doing this diet with my fella, and his weighlosses are in my signature below. I'm not saying that his are the 'average' though. He lost a whopping 24lbs in his first week :eek:

hey there, good luck mate

i have just had pack three of day five and its tough but have managed so far, will keep checking in to see how your going

i dont mind any of the shakes and the soups are not too bad. if i had to choose i prefer the banana shake and veg soup.

not really a fan of the bars

porridge is ok

im going to start looking at some options for doing the working soln as well

I've had a bar this morning and mushroom soup just, been out all day so havnt spread them out, gotta have a shake before bed :(

If you have ashake b4 bed the best 2 have is choc made with hot water just add a little more water than usual so it thins it down a bit and it tastes just like hot choc :)

Cheers just seen this..... Had the strawberry one in a pint glass it was really weak :(

Who knows what tomorro will hold ;)

Welcome to Exante, Willywoo!

Personally, I find the strawberry shakes vile, and I have to really force them down. Also, they have little blue bits in the bottom and that really boggles my mind and puts me off!

The vanilla ones are lovely though - really creamy.

Good luck with Exante! From what I've seen on VLCDs, men lose weight quicker than women! :sigh:

shakes are all right but the soups I found shocking. forcing them down. not planing to stay on Exante for longer than a monthly bumper box but if I ever will come back, I will pass the soups

FAIL - I gave in! Not only was my stomach in a state but I had no support from my other half as he munched threw a KFC and subway!

My guts were seriously wrong not sure if it was the shakes or alcohol before starting but I needed support from my other half and my guts needed to be normal again

Also on top of that the job I had applied for they had not read my application form before ringing to confirm that I was coming to the recruitment day! As I was about to catch my flight I get an email saying sorry we are unable to accept your application!!!?? What? I called them to which they said oh your an ex employee and we don't employ people who have left..... Which would be ok however 1 why did they not see this at the start before confirming I was coming I spent money on flights and hotels!!!! ...... Ahhhhhhhhh

Rant over .

So my other half has agreed to come on exante with me and we can support each other and for a treat I changed my flight and headed to Belfast sun- Friday for a job hunt and chill out..... That should be interesting!!!!

It sounds like you had a pretty bad day! No wonder you caved in with KFC waved under your nose!

It's good that your OH is doing it with you - I sometimes wish my OH would hop on it too but he's lucky and can shift weight so easily. I cooked for him last night though, and it didn't bother me in the slightest as ketosis had kicked in. I'm on Day 3 today and raring to go!

This diet is brilliant if you can stick it out. It does get easier after the first three days or so.

I did it before and lost 7st in 6 months - sadly I gained most of it back because I stupidly didn't work up the plans and just went back to eating crap. Lesson learned!

Good luck and don't beat yourself up about caving in. Today is a new day!

hiya.. don't let one fail set you back, crack on with it ;)
also, just wanted to say, try the vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee and hot water, it's sooo yummy!
that really sucks about the job though :( perhaps you were destined for better things ;)

Hi willywoo i think this is gr8 that your other half is joining you on the diet, my other half always supported me when loosing weight and he tried not to eat takeaways ect in front of me so he did exactly the same thing and joined me, but this time round is very different for me as after 13yrs we are no longer together so i am doing this on my own, but have found it a liltle bit more difficult as i have no real support, but hey ho i lost a huge 13lbs on my 1st wk and cant believe it, and i will be honest i did cheat last nite by eating 1 slice of ham but its all protein and will no knock me out of ketosis, but i felt really bad, but i would have felt worse if i had gone ahead with my original plan earlier that evening, as wed nites are usually my nite out when i drink vody with my friends and eat pizza and i was getting txt after txt, but i resisted hence the piece of ham lol, but just kept reminding myself that come may when all my friends see the new me it will be well worth it, so keep your chin up and dont beat yourself up and good luck to the both of you with your weight journey :)

Thanks guys x I m grand not getting the job isn't the end of the world just means its maybe not as easy as I thought it would be lol

Just had half my bar had the toffee one as not overly impressed with the choc orange! I have to start drinkin more! I'm really lacking on the drinking its nearly 5 and I've had 50cl of water not good! Lol oh well think I might have the tomato soup tonight not looking forward to it but I have to have them at some point! Lol

Right I better get on and sort my house out for moving!

Laters people ;)

Back