Newbie - massive goal that I MUST meet!!

rachel1984

Hi, all. I'm totally new to Slimming World. Signed up on Wednesday and started properly yesterday. Still getting my head around it!

I'm getting married next year, and after joining slimming world I went and found my wedding dress. Ordered one that I totally love - but ordered it in a smaller size!

My dress will be in around February/March next year, so I've got until then which I think is plenty of time, but I MUST MUST MUST stick to it. I tried the new weight watchers plan before Slimming World, but didn't like it at all!! Hopefully this one suits me better. Day 1 went well!!

Good luck with the diet and getting ready for the wedding.

Hi! You're in the same situation as me. I get married in November and my dress was also ordered smaller. I try it on in 2 weeks, have lost 17lb so far. It's a great motivation, so I'm sure you'll do really well. Good luck x

Welcome!
Congrats on wedding, sure you will look spiffing in your dress by then! Loads of people here to ask questions two, you learn so much by just browsing the posts!
Take care. x

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding .... I am sure u will do very well as u sound very focused and determined ... you will have to get your head around the Sw eating plan ... keep reading your book and once u know how it works .... it will work!!! Take some measurements and a before photo so u can compare and Good luck xxxxxxxx

Well done on taking the right steps to achieving it and good luck with both :D

Welcome sw! I am sure that you will do it- nothing is better motivation than to picture yourself in the dress feeling a million dollars on your special day. Good luck with the wedding planning.

Back