newbie mum of 2 looking to do slimming world from home ! any help appreciated

danniwillbethin

Hi im danni mum of 2, youngest is 18 months and im determined to get back to pre pregnancy weight 8 stone, im currently just under 11 stone and hate feeling frumpy !!
Im looking for recioe ideas to do this from home , ive done it before I had my 2nd child , n did very well ! Please help :)

There's tons of recipes on the SW website. They are out if this world. The curries are my fave, but only because they taste like they have a million syns in them. Good luck :)

This time of year, stews and casseroles are great, especially if you have a slow cooker, or are at home
You can buy much cheaper cuts of meat that require a lot of slow, low, cooking time that end up really juicy and succulent, throw in loads of veg to bulk it out

Another idea is use half EL minced beef, and half quorn - that works out cheaper too

Frozen veg is pretty cheap, and are great for soups

Aldi are really good for veg, cheaper than Asda, Tesco etc. or if you have green fingers, grow your own. All my spices are Asdas own brand too.

If you can get the Daily Mirror today, and tomorrow there are details of the plan with some recipes that may help.

Last edited:
Hi im danni mum of 2, youngest is 18 months and im determined to get back to pre pregnancy weight 8 stone, im currently just under 11 stone and hate feeling frumpy !!
Im looking for recioe ideas to do this from home , ive done it before I had my 2nd child , n did very well ! Please help :)

What kinda recipes x i do it online and will search if you like x

Back