Newbie to Sw

PricessH

hi guys
I am new to this forum. I joined swimming world on the 7th August, after returning from a fabulous holiday which unfortunately had some real low days for me. We were staying in the mountains of spain and much to my embrassment i struggled to walk. So i joined my first available class after srriving back home.
A little about me, i am a mum to 2 fab children 14 and 11. Both of who have special needs i also work fulltime as a sales manager. I am happily married, although to be honest i don't know how dh puts up with me. I am so moody and depressed most of the time ( this is due to my appearance i think)
Anyway long story short. I weighed in at 15.10st at 5ft1 far too big for my height. First week, i lost 5.5lb 2nd 3.5lb, 3rd week i missed die to been away (bh monday) and on Monday i lost 3lb.
Looking for friendship and support to help me to my target of 10.10
I have also started the cto5k and am currently running 20mins without stopping. Considering 5 weeks ago i couldny do a min i am really chuffed
Thanks for reading
PH

Hey and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've had some great losses so far! Cto5K is a great way to exercise as well!
You're doing fab!

Hi both!! That sounds like a great start PH!! running is a great way to destress. Good to see you on here, just think that by just being here is a very positive step as well!

Just wanted to say welcome and it sounds like you're really on track. You've had some great loses in the first few weeks. I think SW really works (when I stick to it! :D)
All the best with it - look forward to hearing how you're getting on

Back