Extra ProPoints Newbie needing help :0 !!

Help am new to all this and just joined online. I am from the old school of ww so need some clarification.
The app on my phone says I get 26 points a day which I understand however what are the 49 points a week ???
Does this mean I have a spare 49 points per week? If so what does everyone do with these?? Do u have to use them it do you need to use them?
I guess I should have gone to a class to have it explained I just don't have the time.
Back in the day I had my 18 points per day, I used to acquire bonus points for excercise but I never used these.
Help :0 x

The forty nine weekly points are for anything, some use them for weekend so they can have a few drinks :) others use them for chocolate or takeaways. It's personal whether you need to use them or not as some ppl only lose if they use them where others find their weight loss slows if they use them, also make sure you don't go below 26pp this is the lowest amount of points your body can manage on without thinking u r starving yourself and starts to store food. The difference with the new pp is fruit is free unless u drink the juice in tins and a lot of vegetables too

Back