Newbie needing help x

Hey guys.. just thought id say a quick hello to you all!! i am yet another newbie to this site.. well, im Emma and am desperate to loose 2 dress sizes!:sigh: iv been reading a few of your threads and checked out the before and after pics and you all look fab! congrats to u all!:D if any1 has any advice or good diets to follow id love to hear them... Thanks all and keep up the good work. Em x

Warm Welcome

Greetings Emma and a big warm welcome to you.

I sure you will find the site really helpful and the guys here approachable. Take advantage of the everyone's wealth of experience cos it does come in handy!

I wish you ultimate success on you journey and look forward to seeing you around. :D

Hi and welcome. Are you interested in a VLCD (very low calorie diet) like Cambridge Diet, LighterLife or Lipotrim or a structured diet like WeightWatchers or Slimming World. Or you could cut the calories and up the exercise

Irene xx

Thanks for writing back.. i thought my thread would get lost inbetween all the other newbies saying hi!

Well.. iv tried so many diets, Iv been on weight watchers, master cleanse, sacred heart, cabbage soup and also vlcd's such as 2,4,6,8, and just water fasts, my sister had anorexia and i was picking up bad habits from her at that stage!. weight watchers worked quite well, i lost 7lbs in my 1st week but gave up shortly afterwards. im thinking of trying lipotrim, it sounds great!

Its nice to know i can talk to you guys on here, because i find the people i know dont really understand.. and your all such great motivation.

How are you all getting on? what kinds of diets are working well for you? x

Its hard to say what diets best for you, its a personal choice, what works for one person might not for another. Id totally recommend WW but youll get fast results on a VLCD. How much do you want to lose

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey

Keisha x

Back