Newbie needing help!!

ejgemmag

Hello all

Im new to the website and needing some help.

Ive been with slimming world previously and have decided to start again due to putting all my weight baclk on and more...i'm doing ok i've lost 14 lbs since New years day but due to our finances being extra tight my partner and I cant afford to go to classes.

We've cut down on our food bill and are pretty much just surviving financially so classes just insn't an option right now.

I was wondering if anyone could explain extra easy for me please

Ive got red and green days down to a tee but I'm wondering if I may find extra easy helpful

Any help would be great

Wishing you all lots of success with your weight loss

Emma :wave_cry:

Ok...when following extra easy, you only get 1 hex a and 1 hex b a day. Everything that's free on red and green together is free on easy, but....when you prepare your meals, you must have a third of it superfree. So you could have as a free meal, meat, potato and a third should be veg. By having a third veg or salad or fruit you are limiting the amount of free foods you eat, so you don't just fill up on meat and potato. Hope this makes sense, if not I'm sure someone else can explain better!!

To be honest - while you're getting through this period of money being tight it might be an idea to stick to Green days. The EE is lovely, but the lean meat and fish, plus lots of fruit and veg can put a strain on the food shopping bill!

Thanks Lucky
the green days are doing us good right now,just nee dto vary it up a bit more, i need to find something else for breakfast, i dont hav emuch time in the mornings and yoghurts or cereal is getting boring lol

One of my fave breakfasts is to have supernoodle (low fat chicken flavour), mushroom and quorn pieces in an ommelette (sp), with cheese on the top. I cook the bottom / 1st half on the hob, then stick it under the grill to do the top half so it goes all golden and gets the cheese really tasty. It's nice warm when it's just been cooked, but even better the next day cold. (Great for packed lunches as well).

Orrrrrr, I cook up some wholegrain / brown rice the day before (esp if having with dinner) and use it the next morning with vanilla yog and fruit mixed in (I do warm it slightly in the microwave).

My fave Green day dinner at the moment is Ainsley Dahl (syn free) made as per pack instructions but with cooked cauliflower added into it to bulk it out (value frozen cooked up is fine) and served over rice and a quartered hard boiled egg.

Hello all

Im new to the website and needing some help.

Ive been with slimming world previously and have decided to start again due to putting all my weight baclk on and more...i'm doing ok i've lost 14 lbs since New years day but due to our finances being extra tight my partner and I cant afford to go to classes.

We've cut down on our food bill and are pretty much just surviving financially so classes just insn't an option right now.

I was wondering if anyone could explain extra easy for me please

Ive got red and green days down to a tee but I'm wondering if I may find extra easy helpful

Any help would be great

Wishing you all lots of success with your weight loss

Emma :wave_cry:

I'm veggie so only do Green days, but wanted to say well done on your amazing loss since New Years day :)

Lucky thanks for the all those fab ideas, i'll be trying those.

Thanks Thin , im back on the right road!!

Back