Newbie needing help!!!

Hi guys so I'm new to pro points I did weight watchers back in 2009 and lost nearly 2 and half stone bringing me to 10 stone and very slim at 5ft 7.5 I'm now back up to 11st11lb after few years of being stupid and eating too much so need to no some advice on what to eat for a great first week loss and points! I need all the advice on points and help as possible so pleaseeeee help lol I got 7 weeks to loose some weight as going away ?

Cheryl xxx

I know it sounds odd but make sure you just stick to your points, which means eating all of them. It's tempting not to, but it's not sustainable (or fun!) if you don't. The weeks I have lost the most have been when i have used all my points (not necessarily my weeklies) and had a treat.

Exercise will also help! Good luck though, you've come to the right place!x

Sazperilla said:
I know it sounds odd but make sure you just stick to your points, which means eating all of them. It's tempting not to, but it's not sustainable (or fun!) if you don't. The weeks I have lost the most have been when i have used all my points (not necessarily my weeklies) and had a treat.

Exercise will also help! Good luck though, you've come to the right place!x

Thank you for the support

I unfortunately got poorly Tuesday and have lost 6lb since then due to a sickness bug so now I'm feeling better I hope it won't put it all back on

Cheryl x x

Aw am sorry, glad you're feeling better though!

I guess you might put some back on as it's pretty natural to do so, but if you even manage to keep 1 or 2 off it would be a bonus!

Back