Newbie needing help

Pink Mummy

Hiya,

I have been doing slimming world but found that my weightloss has slowed down to almost stopping and just finding it a bit of a struggle..

I have come across this thread which seems great for me.. I am a little confused though :)

So on your down days you have 500 calories or less and on your up days you have up to 2000 calories.. I have seen a few people do a time that they have their down days? Also do you have to do a certain amount of down days? I was thinking about having Tuesdays and Thursdays as my down days, would that work?

Sorry for the questions, going on holiday in November and need to shift the rest of this weight :)

Thank you so much x

See what is best for you! I follow the 5:2 and fast either Tuesday & Thursday or Monday and Friday... :) if you could add in another and see if it affects you.. that's JUDDD (alternative day diet). And if you Google it there is a calculator to work out your calories.. but with 5:2 it's 500 cal fast days and wrong normally on feast days if you can figure what normal is ;)

Also your fast days can change, if something comes up or you just arent feeling like it... Like today I am at home ill & knew I would pick at food rather than meals so am fasting tomorrow.. whereas last week I had days I cbb to eat so I fasted instead

Some people also split fasts so from 9pm tonight until 9pm tomorrow they'll fast and then eat from then til 9pm Weds, this might work for you it might not..

It's a flexible diet lol

oohh fab thank you, think I'm going to give that a go then the 5:2 one and start tomorrow as down day, I'll look up calorie bit now, thank you so much :)

Back