Newbie :-) needing motivation :-)

Willbeyummy

Heya everyone,
My names Jade, im 21, iv got 2 beautiful children and a fiancè, iv def got into a comfort zone i was a trim size 12 before children but put alot of weight on with them and my partner works nights so i pig out its boredom and lonely-ness iv been unhappy for 4 years with my weight i have tried numerous diets and failed so hoping this is for me, today is my first day and sofar so good im doing ss,
We plan on getting married in dec (12) and hope to have a nice weight loss under my belt, if you dont mind me asking how much have you lost and how long did it take? Iv 8st to lose but juat going to work at a stone at a time 8 seems so daunting :/

Good luck all x

Hello sweetie. I'm 21 and have two children to :) this is my 3rd day! I'm starting on step 2, untill I get my BMI below 40 :) i'm pretty sure i'm in Ketosis to which is pretty exciting lol good luck with your journey xx

Good luck hun i to need to get my bmi under 40 currently 42 :/ i was gonna have willbeyummymummy but on my phone and couldnt see properly lol! Im really struggling getting the water down im just not thirsty :/ how are you coping? X

I'm the same with water, i'm just not a water drinker! I have the water flavouring though which makes drinking two litres just about bearable. Then I water down the shakes and add as much ice as I can before it turns to slush lol it all adds up! I've lost 5lbs in two days which i'm ecstatic about and means the headaches and hunger aches are so worth it! x

Hi Jade, Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a real motivator for losing the weight, getting married next December will give you plenty of time to get in trim. Must be very hard having to spend most nights on your own especially as that is the time when most of us have the urge to eat things because if boredom as you say.
Well, now you have Minimins to turn to and keep your fingers busy! Log in and let us know how you are getting on and you can help others at the same time...:)
Don't forget to start up your own diary... very important if you want us to help you and give you support... Go you!

Will be waiting in anticipation of some lovely pics of your wedding day...:clap:
All the very best to you.

Back