Newbie needs help!

goagirl

Morning!

I joined SW online a couple of weeks ago and have been doing EE to get started. I'm struggling to fit 1/3 superfree food with every meal. If I do red and green days do still have to have 1/3 superfree with every meal?

Thanks

No, red and green days don't have the 1/3 superfree requirement with each meal like ee does.

Yes they do. Every meal or snack should incorporate 1/3 super free either as part of it or with it e.g. chilli could have onion, peppers, celery, tomatoes in it and that would do. Superfree is best as snacks.

No you don't have to have the third superfree on red and green, however the more you eat the more you boost your losses :)

hellcats said:
Yes they do. Every meal or snack should incorporate 1/3 super free either as part of it or with it e.g. chilli could have onion, peppers, celery, tomatoes in it and that would do. Superfree is best as snacks.

This is for ee only unless I've got it completely wrong. Obviously fruit and veg etc are still a big part of original and green days but the 1/3 requirement is not there.

hellcats said:

No you don't have to have 1/3 superfree with Red & Green days, that rule only applies to EE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

goagirl said:
Morning!

I joined SW online a couple of weeks ago and have been doing EE to get started. I'm struggling to fit 1/3 superfree food with every meal. If I do red and green days do still have to have 1/3 superfree with every meal?

Thanks

You don't HAVE to have 1/3rd on any plan. Its a recommendation for all plans though

Back