Newbie needs some helpie!

Bella30

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I only joined this site on Monday so still trying to find my way around the site, however was wondering if there is a quick link to see replies to threads I have posted whenever I log on?

Thanks

Bella ;)

I'd love to know this also... & how coe only have limited access so can't upload pics etc? xxx

I think you have to have so many posts before you get certain priviledges so that's probably why you can't upload pics yet. I hope there is an easy way to find our posts because it's a very popular site so I can't always remember where I've left messages etc! :)

Well when you just replied to this it came up under subscribed threads.... as i was trying to find it before hand & thank you that makes sense about so many posts before able to have certain priveledges!! xx

Hey Bella30, if you click on your own name on the top right hand corner where it says welcome...., then click on the part where it says statistics it will give you the option to view all your own threads you've started and all your posts.
That's the only way I know how to see if anyone has replied to my threads or not!

Hope that makes sense and helps a little.

Thanks Blue Butterfly. I tried it but it still doesn't let me do anything. Maybe I need to post more before I get to do it that way?

Well when you just replied to this it came up under subscribed threads.... as i was trying to find it before hand & thank you that makes sense about so many posts before able to have certain priveledges!! xx

It all seems a little bit confusing still doesn't it! :cry:

Hey Bella30, if you click on your own name on the top right hand corner where it says welcome...., then click on the part where it says statistics it will give you the option to view all your own threads you've started and all your posts.
That's the only way I know how to see if anyone has replied to my threads or not!

Hope that makes sense and helps a little.

I've found a way - go to quick links and click on subscribed links and it lists where you have posted and replied!

haha, oh well never mind! lol xx

It says how many posts you habve on the left hand side of your details under your profile. so far you have 22! :)

It says how many posts you habve on the left hand side of your details under your profile. so far you have 22! :)

that was meant to say under your profile picture!

Hehe thanks... another thing.. Sorry to be a pain... but on my signature i want to put my weekly weigh in results, yet it says not enough charachters or something?? Do i ahve to leave so many more posts before i'll be able to do so? T.I.A xx

I'm not about the characters on your signature. I've just added what I've needed into the signature box. There's a scroll bar so I would think you can add as much as you like? Am not sure though?

Bella30 said:
Hi everyone

I only joined this site on Monday so still trying to find my way around the site, however was wondering if there is a quick link to see replies to threads I have posted whenever I log on?

Thanks

Bella ;)

I would Like to know that too??

Click on quick links at the top and go to subscribed threads... that should show you all the threads you've commented on!!... if they have had comments since your reply it will be in bold... hope this helps :) xx

Back