Newbie, nope returnie.

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by tina67, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    In fact if i can change my name on here, i'll change it to yoyo,lol.

This time i want to lose 3 more stone. I can only do it a bit at a time. Last time i last 4 stone, then i returned before xmas,then after xmas and now again i am bac.I have no idea how much i weigh at the moment. This time however its different,i need to lose the weight before my first daughters wedding.
    I have already bought all the items for the reciepes i used last time. As i know i like them i know i will stick to it. I have till the end of June to do it. I do have a holiday at the end of May but i know i can do it and i will.
    Does anyone remember me, there seems to be lots of new names on here, so a big Hello to you all !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    Hello and welcome back!! I am sure you will get the weight gone in time for your holiday and daughters wedding!! You know what your doing so that all helps!! :D You have done so well so far, you have had great losses so far!!

4. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Hi Rach, these little blue tablets do work for me,i just need to do the rest and not give up!! I feel so yukky and sluggish so i really need to start again, well i did yesterday so, so far so good.xxx

5. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    i know what you mean i was always feeling sluggish and tired along with everything else that comes with being overweight!! I was slightly skeptical as to whether the tablets would work for me but they do, i cant believe it, its the only thing that has ever helped me to lose the weight.

6. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    Hiya Tina...your doing so well and I wish you luck with the rest of your journey to the new you :)

Great to have you on board for chat and support :):)

7. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Sorry i haven't answered, mymain computer has a virus. These tablets are theonly thing that work for me as well. My frame of mind is on track and so far i have managed 5 days without a blimp. Been doing the meals i know fill me up and are tasty to me,lol. Thank you for the kind comments, still not been brave enough to wiegh myself so will need to do so soon. Think i will measure myself as well, the poster above shows its a good idea xx

8. booboocraig

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    Hiya Tina ,
    Yes take your measurements as the scales can't tell you everything....I'm glad your doing well :)
    It is about keeping your foods exciting....I don't get bored or feel the urge to break my new ways!!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

9. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Hi Sharon, i am still going strong today is my 10th day and thats nearly over now,lol.

10. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Hi tina, hows things going with you? how you finding being back on it?!!

11. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Hi Rach, its going really really well. Have got my meals sorted and i am enjoying them. Can't help but think i feel bloated today which is a tad weird but apart from that. I am not weighing myself till the 4th april which will be the begining of the 5th week.
    How is yours going?
    Tina x

12. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    All going pretty well so far thanks, been doing a load of on the spot jogging today, so feeling pretty tired now!! All good though!! I was bloated at the start of taking these tablets maybe thats all it is with you now!!

13. booboocraig

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    Tina glad to know you have settled to a routine .....and enjoying your food....stay positive hun you will do great xx

14. mrs a

mrs a fat,frumpy,fed up

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    zenical/low fat/1200 calories
    good luck - i'm sure you will lose your weight in good time for the wedding ;)

15. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Hi all, thanks for the positive comments. I was so upset on Monday, i weighed myself and was 14.6 i nearly cried. I use the Wii,it did also say i had lost a pound since my last weigh in,which was mid January. So i kinda consoled myself with that as i had only been doing it three weeks and i didn't weigh myself at the start i haven't really a clue what i started at,lol.
    Anyway i have been very good and i have started at a gym,yes me at a gym can't believe it myself, lolx
    Also naughty i know but i weighed myself again and i had lost another 2 lbs,so of course that's put me in a good mood for now.
    Done half an hour on the Wii,i love the boxing one and now getting ready for water aerobics more fun,lol xx

How is everyone else doing ????

16. booboocraig

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    Hiya Tina,

I personally wouldn't rely solely on the Wii as your scales as it was a stone out with me I was devastated.....
    I am so glad you have gone to a gym you will start feeling great and your energy levels with shoot through the roof :) WELL DONE
    Enjoy water aerobics hun .....I like the wii and kinect for exercise they are great fun and so many things you can do !!

I am doing well hun have just completed a 7 mile walk on the treadmill as well as all the other things I do in my day phew.......walking is a great way to lose weight...it burns more fat than running ....running burns more carbs.....
    speak soon :) xx

17. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    I am using the wii now, as my scales broke, so just going to use them for now and see if they match up with the result on the doctors scales!! Hope your having a good week!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.