Newbie...not started yet, but hoping to soon!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chelseaodp, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. chelseaodp

chelseaodp New Member

hi guys, after trying every other diet out there, i think its about time that i committed to this one! have got a meeting with a consultant tomorrow, though i will not be starting the diet until after the 27th..mainly due to the fact that i have a big night out planned for the OH's birthday next saturday, and also financial complications.!

only thing i think im going to struggle with is that i have a very energetic job, and im scared of being out of energy/drained at work, as i really need to be on the ball (work in theatres in a busy hospital!) also i love a good tipple (or three!), but preparing to sacrifice that to loose the weight!!!

Chelsea x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. S-L-W

S-L-W Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Chelsea,

Is there no way you can start straightaway? I literally started the next morning after my first meeting and this was on a friday and i was missing out on loads at weekend!! I just think its no time like the present...
    I have a busy job too. I found that the best way for me to feel strong enough to get through the working day was starting every day with the porridge. Then a shake for lunch 12-1pm then a shake at home for 6.30ish. This should keep you sane during the working day. Obviously your hours must differ i work 9-5.30 but its just finding that balance. Also plenty of water and i drink black tea with sweetener just to give me that little boost.... I think you will be fine its just finding a routine that suits you.
    Best of luck !!! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.