Newbie...not started yet, but hoping to soon!

chelseaodp

hi guys, after trying every other diet out there, i think its about time that i committed to this one! have got a meeting with a consultant tomorrow, though i will not be starting the diet until after the 27th..mainly due to the fact that i have a big night out planned for the OH's birthday next saturday, and also financial complications.!

only thing i think im going to struggle with is that i have a very energetic job, and im scared of being out of energy/drained at work, as i really need to be on the ball (work in theatres in a busy hospital!) also i love a good tipple (or three!), but preparing to sacrifice that to loose the weight!!!

Chelsea x

Hi Chelsea,

Is there no way you can start straightaway? I literally started the next morning after my first meeting and this was on a friday and i was missing out on loads at weekend!! I just think its no time like the present...
I have a busy job too. I found that the best way for me to feel strong enough to get through the working day was starting every day with the porridge. Then a shake for lunch 12-1pm then a shake at home for 6.30ish. This should keep you sane during the working day. Obviously your hours must differ i work 9-5.30 but its just finding that balance. Also plenty of water and i drink black tea with sweetener just to give me that little boost.... I think you will be fine its just finding a routine that suits you.
Best of luck !!! x

Back