Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie on 1st week

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nickiadams, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all
    Well i joined SW last weds and it is my first weigh in tomorrow, ive been really good and not craving anything just yet, fell a little on sunday as my parents had a bbq but im not making myself feel guilty for having a sausage, but yesterday and today i have been great. Slighty nervous abou my 1st weigh in tho, also started walking with my hubby a few nights a week and bought a pilates dvd today to tone up!
    I have 2 stone and 13lb to lose but i am also on the list to have a breast reduction which means ill lose a stone overnight (ha ha ha) so by the time i reach my goal i will hopefully will be feeling fab!!
    Just looking for a little support hubby doesnt understand why i want to change but i am doing for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou7477

Lou7477 Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi

I'm in my 2nd week at SW and not doing so well :sigh:

It's hard to break habits (both eating and drinking) when my husband doesn't support me very well. he says I look fine (but I don't) and he also still has the crisps and chocolate etc in the house so temptation is there 24/7.

When you have you're breast reduction, ask them if they could move some over to me :D

I hope you're weigh in goes ok, my 2nd one is tonight and I'm not confident.
    Lou xx

4. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Louisa

Fingers crossed tonight!
    I sneakily weighed myself yesterday at home but shouldnt believe my home scales, well if they are accurate id lost 3.5lb! So i hope it is accurate!!

My hubby does help kind of, but the way i see it hes not the one losing weight i am, but saying that he has been helping with saying how good i am doing.

Let me know how u get on tonight
    x

5. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oh and when i get the reduction you can have all the surplus, but believe there will be alot!

6. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi there and welcome ~ glad to hear you have had a good first week, you definately seem in a positive frame of mind, which is half the battle! Good luck for your first WI and I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on xx ps I have big boys too (Gok spk) and with me only being 5ft I look like I'm going to topple over lol

7. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well today is the day my 1st weigh in tonight! Not sure how i feel althougth i do feel full i just had the biggest pasta salad today for lunch! Think im gonna POP!

8. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    How did it go? Hope you had a great WI:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.