Newbie on 1st week

nickiadams

Hi all
Well i joined SW last weds and it is my first weigh in tomorrow, ive been really good and not craving anything just yet, fell a little on sunday as my parents had a bbq but im not making myself feel guilty for having a sausage, but yesterday and today i have been great. Slighty nervous abou my 1st weigh in tho, also started walking with my hubby a few nights a week and bought a pilates dvd today to tone up!
I have 2 stone and 13lb to lose but i am also on the list to have a breast reduction which means ill lose a stone overnight (ha ha ha) so by the time i reach my goal i will hopefully will be feeling fab!!
Just looking for a little support hubby doesnt understand why i want to change but i am doing for me!

Hi

I'm in my 2nd week at SW and not doing so well :sigh:

It's hard to break habits (both eating and drinking) when my husband doesn't support me very well. he says I look fine (but I don't) and he also still has the crisps and chocolate etc in the house so temptation is there 24/7.

When you have you're breast reduction, ask them if they could move some over to me :D

I hope you're weigh in goes ok, my 2nd one is tonight and I'm not confident.
Lou xx

Hi Louisa

Fingers crossed tonight!
I sneakily weighed myself yesterday at home but shouldnt believe my home scales, well if they are accurate id lost 3.5lb! So i hope it is accurate!!

My hubby does help kind of, but the way i see it hes not the one losing weight i am, but saying that he has been helping with saying how good i am doing.

Let me know how u get on tonight
x

Hi there and welcome ~ glad to hear you have had a good first week, you definately seem in a positive frame of mind, which is half the battle! Good luck for your first WI and I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on xx ps I have big boys too (Gok spk) and with me only being 5ft I look like I'm going to topple over lol

Well today is the day my 1st weigh in tonight! Not sure how i feel althougth i do feel full i just had the biggest pasta salad today for lunch! Think im gonna POP!

Back