newbie on CD day two

bobbielaura

Hello guys
On day 2 of SS on CD, reading all your successful weight losses is so inspiring. I started off at 20 stone last year and lost 3 stone by myself, but want to loose 6 stone. As am miserable of how I look.
What flavours do you reccommend ? I have a few lactose free vanilla and find them extremely sweet. I have a porridge for tea Apple and cinnemon flavour. I find that I'm really cold even though its sunny !

I look forward to chatting to you all.
Laura x

I love all the shakes and crush ice in them, that way u drink it slower and tastes like a slush puppy. The soups are lovely to especially the chicken n mushroom. R u drinking lots if water x

I love the chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate orange, vanilla and fruits of the forest shakes. I also drink banana, strawberry and butterscotch but only 1 a week as I find them a bit sickly.

For "dinner" I either have apple and cinnamon porridge or tomato soup.

I will be (week 2 ends next Saturday) having 1 chocolate bar a week which I'll eat after my weigh in. I find if I have several a week I get hunger pangs.

Well done on getting though day 1!

Claireybell said:
I love all the shakes and crush ice in them, that way u drink it slower and tastes like a slush puppy. The soups are lovely to especially the chicken n mushroom. R u drinking lots if water x

That's a great idea about ice, will Def be doing that. I was a little unsure on the soups as on prev diets the soups were terrible, so I only choose 2 soups the mushroom one and a mushroom and chicken one. I'm drinking 2 ltrs of water so am peeing for England lol ! I'm missing my teas badly so am drinking green tea but its not the same

DanielleOD said:
I love the chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate orange, vanilla and fruits of the forest shakes. I also drink banana, strawberry and butterscotch but only 1 a week as I find them a bit sickly.

For "dinner" I either have apple and cinnamon porridge or tomato soup.

I will be (week 2 ends next Saturday) having 1 chocolate bar a week which I'll eat after my weigh in. I find if I have several a week I get hunger pangs.

Well done on getting though day 1!
Thanks, how much have you lost so far ? I find this weekend I struggled with hunger pangs as watching tv and come dine with me isn't a good idea ! Will be easier in work I hope as am constantly busy ! What time do you guys eat/drink your tea ? I normally have my tea at 8.00pm but think I may waste away by then lol

Cappuccino all the way, blended with ice! Also the peanut bars :)

I lost 11.75lbs in my first week I got weighed yesterday. In total I want to lose 73.75lbs so I've got off to a good start!

During the week I find it a lost easier as like you I am very busy at work! During the week I have my packs at 9am, 1pm and 7pm I drink my 2.25ltrs a week in between this.

At the weekend I find things more difficult and just tend to have the packs as and when but try to keep it roughly the same times as weekdays

Just had my peanut bar yummy :) had it from the fridge and planned to slowly eat it but that idea went down the pan lol o well.

Peanut bars taste like snickers to me! Proper love them :)
The chocolate chewy bars are just vile!

Hi, I cant wait to start eating the bars! I inly started 6 days ago so have a while to go before I can have them. Im making some summer berry ice lollies today and am soooo excited over it lol.... this is what the CD does to sane people!!
Well done for getting this far, its hard getting past day 1.. :)

xSinead said:
Peanut bars taste like snickers to me! Proper love them :)
The chocolate chewy bars are just vile!
Ohh I cant wait to try them, I'm on lunch break and all the food smells are driving me mad , just had my shake vanilla again, I'm in ketosis aswell !

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hi, I cant wait to start eating the bars! I inly started 6 days ago so have a while to go before I can have them. Im making some summer berry ice lollies today and am soooo excited over it lol.... this is what the CD does to sane people!!
Well done for getting this far, its hard getting past day 1.. :)

Summer berry ice lollies oooohhhh that sounds right up my street

Good luck with it...x Ive just started my third week and Im really used to it now, so much easier. Time goes soooo fast on CD i think! Ive lost 18lb so far and can feel/see the difference alot.

I weigh myself everyday (morning only) too, but i want to stop doing that as its very addictive.... :-(

-x-

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back