newbie on CD day two

Im not sure if thats aimed at me but ive been on SS since last Wed and I get weighed tomorrow. I think on a diet this limited you have to do whatever gets you thru and I find weighing myself and seeing a loss keeps me motivated. I havent actually weighed myself this week as ive not needed extra motivation but will probably do next week.
Are you seeing results when you weigh yourself? Well done for doing SS, it has been hard for me and I gather it is for alot of people so admiration to anyone who can do this and stick to it ?

bobbielaura said:
Wow a stone and a half (nearly) is amazing in a 3 weeks.

That will be u soon and all the other new starters ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I used to weigh myself everyday but got addicted and had to stop, weighed at the wrong time of day and had put on 6lbs, was devastated. It really can make you depressed and feel like packing it all in. My official weigh in is a tues (fingers crossed today) an i weigh on a fri to spur me on. Be careful that using the scales doesnt control ur life like it did mine. Good luck with ur weight loss u will do fab. We will all be skinny minnies in no time xxx

I'm really feeling a little down, I'm dreaming of food and feel cold still and a little grumpy ! I have upped my water stuck 100% to SS and will be gutted if on Saturday on my first weigh in If I haven't lost much. I need some encouragement.

BobbieLaura, hand on heart I can say I felt the same as you hun. I know people keep saying it but really stick to that water and a hot drink if you drink them and it does get better. Take it easy if you can and get to that first weigh in and, no guarentees but hopefully it will be a good loss and it will give you such a buzz.
Im on day 9 and can honestly say I feel completely different to last week. I dont feel hungry and even done a advanced spinning class last night because I was full of energy. Wveryones different but it really does get better so please try stick at it hun and you wont regret it. Big hugs, you can do this xxx

Charlie Woo Woo said:
BobbieLaura, hand on heart I can say I felt the same as you hun. I know people keep saying it but really stick to that water and a hot drink if you drink them and it does get better. Take it easy if you can and get to that first weigh in and, no guarentees but hopefully it will be a good loss and it will give you such a buzz.
Im on day 9 and can honestly say I feel completely different to last week. I dont feel hungry and even done a advanced spinning class last night because I was full of energy. Wveryones different but it really does get better so please try stick at it hun and you wont regret it. Big hugs, you can do this xxx

Thank you you really gave me a boost that was over due ! X

I had my first weigh in, from when I was weighed last. 2 weeks ago, I lost one and.a half stones, and a total of 8 inches off various parts of my body !!!! I'm in utter shock

bobbielaura said:
I had my first weigh in, from when I was weighed last. 2 weeks ago, I lost one and.a half stones, and a total of 8 inches off various parts of my body !!!! I'm in utter shock

Ha I bet you were! I bet you are overjoyed! That is amazing bobbielaura :) Well done :)

My weigh in tommorow, I'm struggling.....really want KFC or pasta, I'm not hungry...but am craving this badddddd !!!!! Don't want to jack it in, but fed up off porridge and hate the soup ....

I was really craving carbs too and then had a planned break off diet and actually the thought of having the food is much better in your head than it is in reality. I didn't go mad on the few days off but I couldn't wait to get back on the CD as my head is in the right place to do this right now. Try to stay strong x

bobbielaura said:
My weigh in tommorow, I'm struggling.....really want KFC or pasta, I'm not hungry...but am craving this badddddd !!!!! Don't want to jack it in, but fed up off porridge and hate the soup ....

Good luck for today. It WILL get easier & those feelings WILL pass - just keep at it & you'll see!! Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Does any one know, if I cut down to ,2 products a day, would it shift my weight .faster? I'm thinking of skipping my morning shake ??,Any one who can help me, would be greatly appriciated xx

Hey, I didn't do SS but I'd recommend having your 3 shakes every day. They're only 150 kcals each and you need the nutrients that they give you. I think I've read that there's practically no difference between SS and SS+ in terms of loss - I think it would be the same between 2 and 3 shakes. My advice, have all three :) xx

TriciaM said:
I was really craving carbs too and then had a planned break off diet and actually the thought of having the food is much better in your head than it is in reality. I didn't go mad on the few days off but I couldn't wait to get back on the CD as my head is in the right place to do this right now. Try to stay strong x

This! I totally agree, the temptation and thought of eating is murder, you think everything will taste so good but sometimes when I came to eating I just thought 'really, what was the fuss about?'

bobbielaura said:
Am gutted, fell off wagon....restarting tommorow...any support would be greatly recieved :-(

Aaah never mind put it behind u and pick yourself up and start again we all have wobbles t some point xxx well done for admitting it and getting back on it

Back