newbie on lipotrim tfr

Congratulations on yr weight loss, thats really good, u gotta bare in mind u have lost some water with that but overall its yr hard effort thats paying off, keep going xx

and thank u pebbles, i'm sticking to it this time, your loss is fantastic too. I've just looked at what my BMI should be and its under 25 which is about 10st, thats one mean feat. For now i'll stick wi me 14st goal and see how i go then lol x

Last edited:
Second time round for me, but really struggling to get back on it. Did so well first time loosing 1st 2lb in 16 days. But my son got sick n I couldn't keep it up as he was in hospital. Tried and tried to restart. 3rd time lucky starting tomorrow :-D

Hiya Skinnysarah, hows it going today, this bank holiday has tried me somewhat with all the goodies going around and also no work distraction. I cant wait for tomorrow where im back in a routine :clap: xx

hey sofiena-it was hard over the bank holiday wasnt it?but yay we did it!!found this evening difficult for some reason.im not back to work until next week but im dying for the routine and the running around :) how r u feeling otherwise?i seem to have gotten over the constant coldness thankfully xx

I'm over the coldness too thank god, and my energy levels have risen again i don't feel as drained, people eating around me doesn't bug as much anymore either. i have the odd night where i feel niggled but just keep drinking the water, its the key thing thats kept my full lol xx Routine is definitely a bonus xx

Well i was weighed on saturday and lost 6lb yay, gonna keep going now, tracy 6lb is a great loss, makes u feel tons better, i can feel the difference in some clothes already. Racheal, if u fall off just get back on love, don't despair xx

Back