Newbie on slimming world

Helen2444

Hi all I am on my 2nd day of slimming world doing it myself for a week as the class near me isn't on till next week and didn't want to waste anymore time! Can't wait to go to a class really need support and motivation! Love reading posts on here!

I have been struggling to get past the weight I am now after loosing over a stone last year been loosing and gaining the same 7lbs for months! And I still have around 4 stone to loose!

Hi! I've just gone back to slimming world, doing it without meetings at the moment! I've been doing the same, losing a few pounds then gaining a few, never really getting anywhere - it's time for me to get sorted!

Hi just joined site been on slimming world 4 weeks did it before too joined this site as i google a lot of recipies and this site always comes up with the answers! Looking forward to reading everyones future posts x

Good luck everyone. I'm also starting again without going to classes. This site is great for syn values! Day 3 tomorrow and stuck to it so far :D

Back