Newbie on step two

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mariet, 23 May 2014 Social URL.

1. mariet

mariet New Member

Hi there I am a bit worries as only on my fourth day so far on step two and my book says I can have two boiled eggs but the more I read on Internet the more people say not to ... I have used two eggs so far will this affect my first weigh in ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

Hi there. Ive been on step 2 for a couple of months and have eggs a couple times a week. I can't say that I've noticed it slowed down my weight loss, my losses have been averaging at 3lbs a week. Which I'm more than happy with xxx
  4. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

I ate eggs on my 1st week and week 1 weigh in was 8lbs so I was happy.
  5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge step 2
    I have been on step 2 from the start and eggs are one of my go to, mega easy meals. Never had any issues.
  6. AuburnAshes

AuburnAshes Full Member

I'm on SS+ (week 1), and was thinking I'd have eggs a couple of times per week. If I don't get some decent losses, I'll have a rethink. I love eggs though, and they make me feel like I've had an actual meal.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.