Newbie on steroids

Willivie

Hello ,I’m willivie ,spotted this today and thought I would give it a go ,is it really free ? I need to lose a stone ,I’m on lots of meds including steroids ,,so I will live with the cabbage patch doll face but don’t want to gain weight otherwise ,,going to have small portions of rice veg pasta ,,lots of veg as love it ,,sort of slimming world ish ,,and let myself have one treat a day ,,,will weigh in morning and register that weight ,thanks for reading 🍏

Hi Willvie, yes it's a free forum where you can share your story. Have a look at the 'what's new' option to see posts from others, or you can do your own diary, or join the discussion 'slimmer for Easter' to be part of a group together. If you are following a particular diet plan you can share with others there too. All the best

Thank you ,it’s good to see how others are doing ,,and would like to be part of a group but when I go on to the posts about slimmer from Easter I can see posts ,but am completely lost then how to join ,,I’m not good at these things but would like to learn ,have pressed on everything on that page but can see no where to post ?

Hi willivie, if you click on the thread, near the top of the page you should see a button 'jump to new' . or scroll down and under the discussion you should see a page button '1 of n' and a double right arrow. Click on the double right arrow to go to the last page of the discussion. Then scroll down to where you can see a typing box like this one and post your comment. Does that make sense?

Back