Newbie!! Please come and say hi and give me Motivation!!

Janey91

:)Hi guys!!
So yesterday i had a good cry when i couldnt get into a pair of jeans that use to be loose on me!!! :( Sooo after a lovely meal at pizza hut i come home and VOWED to go on a diet..... So here we are Monday morning and im on a diet as from NOW!! I have a holiday coming up in May next year and i want a beach perfect body!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!! This is my motivation!!!
Sooooo, i have deicided to follow just healthy sensible eating, with a treat each day either a small chocolate bar or a packet of crisps to keep me focused and on track!! I am also going to start doing my work out DVD, I LOVE IT!!! Anyone wants a laugh? Ministry of sound pump it up dance mix dvd!! SO FUNNY!! really gets u going aswell though!!
Just to let u all know i am currently size 16 boarding on the 18. I ideally would like to get down to a size 12 because i know its do-able!! Anything extra would be a bonus!! Im to scared to even weigh myself....so just seeing how it goes!!
To be honest im just looking for inspiration, motivation ANYTHING to keep me on track!! Thanks guys!! Message me xxxxx Janey xxxxxx

you will do fine you took a great step by joining minis :)
we all start somewhere
i'd suggest you limit your treats to three a week rather then once a day .. or find healthy snacks you like .. this will help much more..

what diet are you plnning to do , look around the forum theres nearly every diet ive ever heard of so you can see which suits you x

I had the jean thing a few weeks ago went from a 14 to 16 and the size 16 is small on me now. Stick with it and good luck on your weight lost.

Hi janey and welcome. Piink said it just right 3 treats per week and healthy snacks will be more beneficial to you... I've gone from eating take aways nearly every night to cooking every night apart from my weigh in day which I have my treat of a chineese :) I my self only have 1 treat per week.

Good luck and keep us possted,
Dan xx

i dont eat any treats lol my last takeaway was in feb , it would be nice to eat one but im scared too incase i go back to old ways , i was also a takeaway junkie lol. x

:)Hi Janey and welcome.... you will do just fab i am sure of it, be motivated and just keep thinking i will be a size 12 when i go away..... best of luck..:)

Totally understand what u mean about the jeans.. i'm trying my hardest to get back into my 14's and hopefully once i have done that i will try to get back in my 12's... lol i can keep dreaming.....( i have kept one pair just incase)...

Good luck and keep us updated..

love chellaxx

Good luck....
I have gone from a size 12 to a size 20... i hate it... im now on week three of slim fast (suprisingly very nice and working really well for me) and ive lost 8lb... prob as they all say water.. but still i cant believe it...
stick to having things like your treats, but maybe instead of a chocolate bar like a mars for say, have something else.. one thing i love are the Boots shapers range (most are under 100 cals) or im am kinda additcted to the slim fast snack bars. (both the peanut one and the caramel one are under 100 cals)

im feeling really good about myself, and also about what i do eat. shocked by some things i used to eat, and horrified at some things also!!

Good luck and keep posting on here. its really helped me!!

Hi, welcome to Mini's. You will find plenty of inspiration and motivation on this site, it is such a wonderful resource. I agree with the guys about about the snacking as I am known to be a grazer so I would tend to graze on crisps or chocolate. It has taken me a while but I hardly treat myself at all, as I don't want it to get out of hand again.

But I found that Special K mini breaks (chocolate) are a god send at 99 calories a bag.

Wishing you all the best.

i dont eat any treats lol my last takeaway was in feb , it would be nice to eat one but im scared too incase i go back to old ways , i was also a takeaway junkie lol. x

If you were going to break, you would have done so by now hun!! But I know what you mean.. I'm finding it really hard at the mo because my work is very quiet and I don't know what I'm going to do. And I'm set with worry and it would bee so easy to go back todaily take outs.. but we're all stronger than that !!!!! Xx

Anyone wants a laugh? Ministry of sound pump it up dance mix dvd!! SO FUNNY!!

I second that! LOL I think i lost a few pound rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically! "Say no to your boyfriend!!"...genius :8855:

Anyway, best of luck with your diet, i'm sure you'll do just great!! :)

Back