Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Wow! this truly is a whole new world inside SlimmerLand! how exciting to be part of it now! and 'in the club' so to speak! :)

Thanks for the info, I've got the iPhone app and wondered why I was not allowed to view my own profile but now I see :)

Am registered now so looking forward to posting lots.

I've posted 21 times but its still not letting me change my avatar or do a signiture?

Just keep posting :)

Hi have decided to join the site after using it to find out how many syns different products are worth on numerous occasions, hope it will inspire me to do even more to lose weight!! So much great information on here, couldn't do without it already, Thanks!

Hi all new to this and not really computer friendly so dont know what people are on about when they are talking about avatars could somebody enlighten me please:)

cant wait to get my 20 posts now i best gett nattering lol x

hi cud sumone please help me Im not sure how to use minimins really need some support just started exante its my 4th day and im finding it daunting in the sence I dont know what to expect, :cry:

Ok, so being really stupid here, but if I want to ask a question as a newbie, is the only way to add it on as one of these quick replies. I don't think we can start a new thread so can't see how else.... PS: May just be me being rubbish, finding this a bit confusing to get going with - sorry!

i am new to this too, managed to do a ticker though

Back