Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

I started the herbalife diet yesterday and I'm on the 12 week arriba challenge and I must admit this is the most difficult thing I have had to do. My cravings are phenomenal and my energy levels are low but I suppose those are the side effects of the first week and it should improve by next week.

i wish this first week of vlcd would speed up .. only on day 2, but it feels like year 2 .. hmph! xox

Does anyone know where I can get the SW award pics for my signature or are they something I need to reach a higher post count for? Thank you :)

Forwards to 20 posts...hurahh

Its been almost two weeks now.just want to know if exercising is recommended as I want quick results:)

I'm afraid that if I add exercise to the diet I might make my body used to tougher diet with exercise which may later be a problem for me.. Please someone help

Hi Everyone, I'm new, never used a forum type site before, dont really now what I'm doing but sure I will pick it up as I go along. I think the site looks great and I really need the support. Doing Slimming World lost 4 lb in the first week, lots to go so wish my luck! Bye x

hiyaa all just joined! doing slimming word! this is my 3rd week and lost 1st 2 lb my weigh in is tonight spk soon xx:)

Evening all, I am new here and looking forward to figuring out how it works soon..... i am looking forward to popping in here for answers about how many sins are in things before I keep guessing:) Off to have a look around now. x

Back