Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi Newbie here, need to get some motivation and inspiration as my weight is spiraling out of control :(
Hya:eek:
Im a newby too...........This site is awsome and theres some excellent weight losses!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx u can do it

Hi Thanks for the info!! I'm starting Atkins tommorrow (not today as not been shopping and I'm a shift worker so tommorrow fits in better with my shift and gives me time to prepare and shop!!!).. Can't wait to get started and have a feeling I'm going to find a lot of support and info on here. Got the iphone app too to keep me motivated when away from the laptop!! Good luck everyone xx

hi mo jo your doing very well, ive just started looking forward to my weigh in tuesday, keep up the good work :cool:

hey Michelle and ty!
isnt it great to be on a diet that you actualy look forward to weighing-in insted of dreading it lol
best of luck hun x

Sorry to be a bit naive about this, but how do i post in the shoutbox on the homepage? thanks

Sorry to be a bit naive about this, but how do i post in the shoutbox on the homepage? thanks

You click on the Slimming World box...if it does not work it means you need more posts before you can access it.

hi, i'm new to this and am totally lost...too much information!!!!! started slimming world diet 4wk ago lost 6lb so far. A bit disappointed. its very slow going, "feeling is it all worth it" today. and for some reason the past two days i've been so so hungary...anyone know why?

jcw66 said:
hi, i'm new to this and am totally lost...too much information!!!!! started slimming world diet 4wk ago lost 6lb so far. A bit disappointed. its very slow going, "feeling is it all worth it" today. and for some reason the past two days i've been so so hungary...anyone know why?

Hi there

You'd be best posting in the SW section :)

Hi Everyone Newbie, need to get some motivation and inspiration as my weight is spiralling out of control :( re-joined SW this week, don’t really know what I'm doing but sure I will pick it up as I go along. The site looks great and I really need the support. Wish me on first week !! Monday 11[SUP]th[/SUP] :) x

start weight 168
first target 151
goal 126

Last edited:
Back