Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi, I am doing a charity event 5 day trek, am I allowed to post my justgiving page on here? it provides more information on the trek i'm doing, how much I have to raise and what charity i'm doing it for.

Many thanks

Michelle

Hi, I am doing a charity event 5 day trek, am I allowed to post my justgiving page on here? it provides more information on the trek i'm doing, how much I have to raise and what charity i'm doing it for.

Many thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

You can put your 'just giving link' into your signature...Below is an example of what is acceptable.

images

Please visit my Race for Life page:
Kirsty Heeps is fundraising for Cancer Research UK
In the loving memory of my grandad who sadly lost his life to cancer.
And the many many others who have been affected by it!
Please sponsor me and together we can beat cancer

50 posts seems so far away!

Lovely to know the info! :) can't wait to get to 50!

Hi dee, i found it really hard and was about to give up with it, but find it easy enough now :) good luck! xx

Thanks Henn, feel a bit thick here put up a blog but not sure if anyone can see it or I even put it up right

I seem to be having a lot of issues :) for some reason no of my posts actually post...

yeah im not to sure about the blogs tbh, and threads, when other people post them and get people commenting on them, ive never one had a view or comment on my blog, not sure if im doing it right haha but i quite like it just as a diary to keep track of things xx

Hi There. Maybe i'm being super simple, but how do you start your own Blog? I'm totally new to the Blogging lifstyle and would really appriciate any help or advice. Thank you

Hello all I am started diet tomorrow - Monday 25th June want to look good for my wedding day especially as it is third time lucky for me and at last have the man I always longed for but a body I really don't feel comfortable in so nothing to do about it but quit moaning and get the slimming world books out and give it all I have got some support would be fantastic as I have heaps and heaps to lose - hugs all round xxx

Fab, thanks for this! I love the idea of this site encouraging active posting and long-term engagement :)

Back