Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Congrats! - looks like you got the 50 posts! Still getting to 20 here :)

Thanks good to know
:) x

Hi, is there anywhere I can keep a track of my inches lost? Thanks.
louise x

@pierce. Hi thanks for your reply. I think for me it would be waist and thighs.....I'd like to keep my bust lol.

Hey I'm new!!!

Hey All :D Been on here before but left but now rejoined to help me on my slimming world journey again lol :D First week been easier than I expected and I hope for a great weight loss on wednesday :D First weight in on 2/1/13 was 11st 8lbs :( Good luck to everyone on they weight loss journey :D Thanks for reading!! Wendy

Hey All :D Been on here before but left but now rejoined to help me on my slimming world journey again lol :D First week been easier than I expected and I hope for a great weight loss on wednesday :D First weight in on 2/1/13 was 11st 8lbs :( Good luck to everyone on they weight loss journey :D Thanks for reading!! Wendy

Hey Wendy pretty much identical story here but I weigh quite a bit more than you lol. First SW meeting tomorrow eeek. But what's great is my husband is joining with me yippee! Best of luck and hope to see you around the forums xxx

Hey Wendy pretty much identical story here but I weigh quite a bit more than you lol. First SW meeting tomorrow eeek. But what's great is my husband is joining with me yippee! Best of luck and hope to see you around the forums xxx
Thats great to hear your husband is joining too, it will help you both having each other supporting each other. My husband got tested for diabetes last friday and gets his results this friday so depending how there turn out, hes also thinking of joining too :D Good luck both of you with your weight loss journey and hope to hear from you soon xx

Thanks for info. Great weight loss.

I have just started today and have a similar weight. Hope we both reach goal. :)

Hi,
I added a ticker to my signature but it doesn't show up, did I do it wrong?

ah, ok, never mind, I see it now! thanks :sign0007:

Back