Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi

I'm a newbie and am totally lost with this site, I love it but find it hard to navigate. How do I know it someone has replied to me without having to stay on the page and keep it open?

Hi i have been a lurker for sometime and enjoyed looking at lots of peoples food diarys. Do i have to have a certain amount of posts to see everyones food diarys???

Thanx

Thanx

Sorry if i seem a little thick... Do silver and gold appear/become viewable when you reach 500 and 1500?

I am sure i have just answered my own question!!! Lol

That's right. When you get to 500 posts ( and wait up to one hour for your account to be updated ) the threads will appear. And the same again when you touch 1500 for gold.

Don't worry about asking, minimins has rules that are not typical to other social sites and it would be unreasonable for us to assume they are naturally intuitive.

Pierce

Thank you for allowing me to be a member. Weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed. I am doing things slowly so no pressure on myself.

I have just seen a recipe that calls for 4 table spoons of coconut oil. It is a shame, the recipe is for sugar free chocolate bar, and only contains three ingredients... cocoa powder, coconut oil and Sweetener, it sounded good. But now not too sure, Ah well back to the drawing board.

There is so much to learn, it can be quite overwhelming. Still, stick to my policy in life, I don't need to do it all in one day. I understand the rules and regulations not problem there. Thank you for the clear instructions.

Hi

I've been quite overwhelmed too, but I think I just need to take and hour or two and look at the tutorial and other tips and hints. Really love the site and would love to become a regular here.

Polly

Going to attempt to add a tracker to my signature, wish me look.

Ok just tried to set up my weight tracker, followed Pierces instructions and got as far as copying the link to my signature but couldn't find the UserCP, do I need more posts to be able to do this??:cry:

Panic over think it work! :D

Everyone keeps saying the userCP is in the top left corner but it isn't. I have been able to get to it by clicking on my edit signature and update statistics links. Not sure if this is because i have less than 20 posts, whether it has just changed or whether I have a weird computer!

Thanks! Love this site for the fab Slimming World recipes - having used the site as a visitor for a couple of weeks, I've decided to join! Rather confusing at the moment but am sure I'll get the hang of it...!

Back