Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

joined today,, i think it will keep me on track x

Can anyone tell me what a folder is ( folders on this website) please?

Well there's a lot to consider isn't there when choosing what right for you. Cost/ groups or not/ one to one help/ are you eating alone or others to consider/ how quickly you want to lose/ your general health status ....and no doubt more. I 've done weight watchers in past and found it helpful. But like so many but weight back on: which isn't a fault of the WW plan - it's just something we all have to be aware of what ever plan we choose to lose on.
I've gone for Cambridge now cos I have 4 st. to shift and I need fast results or I'll give up and I need one to one support. Cost wise CD seems expensive until you remember that you won't be spending on any other food or drink.
Good luck

im defo saving,, ive had no take outs, no drink and i would spend a lots of both over the week ..

Yes CDanna it can seem expensive but not when you realise what your saving on other stuff

defo Morag ;)
bluebunny i googled it too, the amount of ppl who lose really big and fast made me give it go... my first week has been very hard but its getting better , im not even thinking bout food, just the lose x

Thanks for clarafying that cant wait to get to 50 posts :) x

Thank you for the info

Back